Friday, May 25, 2012

...Leaving My Color Comfort Zone

I realized I was staying in my comfort zone lately.  I have 2 boys and 1 girl.  Yet I have not done one piece in the past year that would be suitable for my boys.  Shame on me:)! 

  This piece was given to me by my wonderful neighbor.  I love that the people in my life think to call me when they want to get rid of things.  I am so grateful!  I would describe this piece as coastal cottage meets farmhouse.  And with dark blue and true red coming thru it is definately suitable for a boy!





This piece will be hanging out at my house til I can get it to the Mercantile Mall sometime late next week.  Message me if you are interested and I can bring it to you instead!


measurements
20Wx32Lx46H

update~ this piece has sold


Have a fabulous Holiday Weekend!

Keri












No comments:

Post a Comment