Thursday, October 25, 2012

...Desk, Secretary, Chest... Transformed

I spent last Saturday at The City Flea in Northside.  What a great event!  I met lots of new faces and love that I have heard from so many already.  However, I do have some pieces to get rid of.  Watch for a SALE on pieces that I have.  Will be posting in the next few days.  I am in need of cleaning out my studio!

These 3 pieces were custom orders that have gone out in the past 2 weeks.  I always enjoy a good before and after picture.  These are definately worthy!! 
 
 

Before


 

After

 
This piece was painted white and the drawers were painted a grey-green.  One of my favorite things about this piece is the square glass knobs.
 
 

Before

 
Someone got to this beautiful antique secretary years ago.  It was in need of a serious makeover!
 

After

 
 
 
First thing I did was loose the top shelf.  It was too fragile and made the piece look too fancy.  I painted it Graphite and added all new hardware.
 

Before

 
This is a Pottery Barn piece that had been stenciled on for a little girls bedroom.  Very sweet but it needed to go in the living room now. 
 

After

 
First painted with a coral color underneath to delicately come thru with a muted olive green.
 
 
I am just finishing up an Interior Design Project with  Rasor Marketing Communications.  Lots of bright colors and fun fabric - can't wait to share details with you!! 
 
 
Have a fabulous weekend!
 
Keri
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment