Sunday, June 17, 2012

...Happy, Happy Day!!

I am truly blessed with great men in my life!  I have 2 sweet boys, an amazing Dad and the most supportive husband a girl could ask for.


To my dear Husband ~ You bring so much energy and love to this family.  You wake up with a smile on your face and a skip in your step - every. single. day.  And even though I am not a morning person, I appreciate the uncontrollable giggles that come from our children because of you.  Everyday you wrap your arms around your family and take care of us with all your being.  You have the biggest heart and are the smartest man I know(sorry Dad)!  And let's not forget you are my unpaid delivery man, furniture mover and sometimes table sander.  I love you!!




To my dear Father ~ I have never gone one single day without knowing I was completely loved by you!  You have always supported every decision I have made and stood next to me while doing so.  As a parent myself, I now know exactly how hard that must have been for you.  You have given me your gentle nature, taught me compassion for others and how to be strong for myself.  My children adore their Papa and so do I!!



Happy Father's Day to all those special men out there!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment