Sunday, January 6, 2013

...I'm having a SALE!


 
My business has evolved and I am rolling with it, so to speak.  My original vision of ESD was somewhat different than it has turned out to be(and for that I am grateful).  I thought most of my business would be selling pieces that I had hunted as I pretended to be on my own version of American Pickers.  Then I would finish the piece on my own to sell to all of you.  It started off like that - but quickly I started seeing the need and want for what I call, custom work.  So many of you have pieces sitting around that have been passed down in your family or you found at a flea market and just don't know what to do with it.  That is where I come in.  And thanks to lots of happy clients who like to refer my services, I am busy.  I tend to book out at least a month in advance.  I have got mighty good at my scheduling.  Don't think I can't fit you in.  Just know its not a quick process.  But worth the wait!
 
    
I will do "Custom" work.
 
I will have pieces for sale on "Pick Your Paint" to customize.
 
I will "Shop" for you and find you a specific piece to customize.
 
I will offer "Interior Design Services"
 
 
Just no more of my own finished pieces.  So... I'm having a Sale!  I need to make room for larger pieces coming in.  This will be the last time you will find a piece of furniture of this quality for this low of a price at East Street Design. 
 
 
 
 
 
This piece is painted in a beautiful french blue and trimmed in white.  The drawers have been lined and clear crystal knobs replace the original.  The drawers are dovetail and the legs are gorgeous. 
update- this piece has sold
 
 
 
 
 
This piece has been painted in Paris Grey.  The original hardware was kept because the patina is to die for.  The drawers are of course dovetail.  The piece has amazing carved detail that was brought to life when it was distressed. 
Update - this piece has sold
 
These are quality, solid pieces that you would pay a fortune for in today's market.  You can go to Target or Ikea and pay more for something that has to be put together and doesn't even come close to the character that you will find here.
 
I need these pieces out of my inventory.  My loss is your gain.  Take advantage!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment