Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Antique Antibes Green Dresser

This Fun and whimsical piece is being delivered to my client today.  It goes along with the green and pink headboard I posted a few weeks ago.  
 

  The original hardware was the perfect style for the piece already so I just painted it.  We didn't want to draw too much attention to the hardware and take away from the beauty of the furniture.   


These pictures don't really do this piece justice:)  It is so gorgeous in person!!!  It is distressed around the edges to showcase its beautiful detail and the dark wood coming thru makes my heart skip a beat.  My client has promised to let me take pictures of her guest room when its all done.  I will be sure to share! 


This is it for me til after the holidays!  I have been super busy and now I am going to finish shopping, wrapping, baking and packing.  I am going to enjoy every minute with my crazy family and I hope you do the same!  East Street Design has lots in store for the month of January.  I can't wait to share all of the exciting things going on.  

Have a wonderful Holiday and Happy New Year!!!!

Keri  



3 comments:

  1. yep, my favorite piece you've painted so far!! please tell me it was in bad shape though, b/c it looks like a pretty antique. hope you all have a merry christmas!! your card was so cute!!
    tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!! I have been dying to use this color on something big and you have inspired me!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! It helps when you have a client that requests it:) It is stunning...pictures don't do justice!!!

    ReplyDelete