Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Going Green

     I am usually a blue kinda girl.  I LOVE all shades of blue.  If you walk in my front door you are sure to know that.  Of course I throw in other colors to keep it real, but you get my point.  Well...things are changing!  A client of mine is redecorating a guest bedroom and she called me to help.  It will be a place you never want to leave!  She has chosen a color scheme of green and pink and I am personally in love...   

This was a very old, antique full size headboard from her Grandmother.  It went from drab to fab!!!


 

I used Annie Sloan chalk paint in Antibes Green and mixed up my own perfect shade of pink.  This is the first piece for the room.  More to come later.  


   

I absolutely LOVED this color so very much that I had to do a piece of my own to sell.  I found this stylish little cherry pedastal table at an anitque shop one fine day.



She is still waiting for a name but she will be up for sale soon.




Hope you enjoyed my version of "Going Green"

Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment