Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Sweet Reproduction Vanity

This afternoon I am delivering a charming vanity.  It was an inexpensive reproduction with lots of really pretty detail.  Painting it just added more class to the already classy piece!  




I added a little fun to the inside drawer!




 It is painted in Old White ASCP.  I am not sure you can go wrong with this color.  I LOVE it more everytime I use it!!




Total cuteness in my book!




These are two custom made bronze sconces.  Very beautiful detail and I am sure it took some talented person hours to make these.  However, my client didn't like the color anymore.  So...we changed that!




This was my first time using Annie's paint on iron.  They turned out perfectly weathered!
I used Old White, Paris Grey and dark wax. 


I will be adding more pieces to the "Pick Your Paint" page later in the week so check back soon!

Enjoy your day!

Keri   




  

No comments:

Post a Comment