Friday, March 2, 2012

Meet Alexis

I finished up another piece that is heading to the store later today.  I found her at Goodwill and couldn't go home without her. 

This is what she looked like when I first saw her.




I am not usually drawn to this style of furniture.  But something about her made me excited to try something new! 



Meet Alexis!  She is having a little trouble being seen against my walls because they are almost the same color as she is.  But we couldn't move her far because she is solid.  She is painted a putty color and trimmed in a celedon green with fun colorful knobs.


 
She is distressed in all the right places.  The finish came out just perfect!  She is solid, with dovetailed drawers and in good working condition. 



And just look at those chunky feet!

Dimensions are 51'Hx35'Wx19'D

update -SOLD

Heading to the store within the next 24 hours.  Let me know if you want her and I can bring her to you instead!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Keri



 

No comments:

Post a Comment