Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Who Needs Vision When You Have Me...

I have many clients who just can't see past what that old thing is, to what that old thing could BE!!!  I also have many clients who know exactly what they want and just need me to execute it for them.  I love you ALL!

But seriously, who needs vision when you have me??  That is what I am here for!  It all has potential.  And I can find it for you!




This was a hand me down piece that my client received from her husbands Grandparents.  Most of us have hand me down pieces someplace in our home.  We appreciate them(mostly) but they are not always our style.  Don't assume it can never be something you love, no matter how much you hate it.




We took the top cabinet off and she is going to hang open shelves on the wall over the sideboard instead.  I painted it in ASCP Graphite and added new hardware.  A completely different look for a fraction of the cost AND guess what...your neighbor won't have the same piece.  Its one of a kind! 

So look around and call me if you need vision, that is what I am here for!

Keri 

P.S.  That is my lovely assistant Chase.  He is always by my side.  Today he sat down just as I was about to take the picture.  He is not being delivered with the furniture!
   


No comments:

Post a Comment